Welcome to Canada Vacations.
- Holiday Group Canadian Vacation Resorts Discounted timeshares for sale at leading resorts in Vancouver,
Montreal, Toronto and other leading Canadian destinations. Discover the
flexibility and cost savings of timeshares for family vacations.
Up-to-date inventory is constantly being replenished. Visit our website
or call us today at 1-800-930-9717
- Bruce Peninsula Huron Shores Cottage Rentals Over 250 private waterfront cottages on the Bruce Peninsula and Georgain Bay
- West Nipissing Resort West Nipissing Resort has 12 self contained, modern, Housekeeping or All Inclusive Plan Cottages located on 4 1/2 acres of Prime Waterfront Property located right on Lake Nipissing, Ontario.
- Hummingbird Hill B&B-Spa North Bay Unique geodesic domes near Algonquin Park.
Spa/Gourmet packages, horseback riding, dog sledding, canoeing packages, hiking, clean lakes,
beautiful beaches. Exquisite accommodations, fabulous gardens
- Sudbury Ontario Hotel Reservations and Travel Plans SudburyOntario.com, your Sudbury Travel resource. Book online or call-in for Sudbury Ontario hotel reservations and travel plans to and from the "Naturally Great" city of Sudbury Ontario, Canada.
- Kenora Ontario Hotel Reservations and Travel Plans KenoraOntario.com, your resource for travel to and from Lake of the Woods, Kenora Ontario, Thunder Bay Ontario and Dryden Ontario. Book online or call-in for travel plans and hotel reservations. KenoraOntario.com also provides you with hotel and travel information for other cities in the Lake of the Woods area including Dryden Ontario, Fort Francis Ontario and Thunder Bay Ontario.
- Blue Moon Retreat - Resort near Algonquin Park
Unique, year round resort of only 6 housekeeping cottages/houses on 22 acres with over 1500 feet of frontage on quiet lake between Bancroft and Barrys Bay and close to Algonquin Park. Many amenities: Tennis, Sauna, Hot Tubs, Jacuzzi, fireplaces, pedal boats, canoes, satellite TV, 52" TV, and much more all at no extra cost. Many year round activities in the area; e.g. Bancroft Gemboree, family rafting, dog sledding, Horse back riding, naturalist led tours, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling (top and major regional trails very close). Perfect base during fall colours and studio tours.
- Limberlost Lodge - Cottages in Thessalon Ontario, Canada
Location: Wellington, Ontario.
Experience a cottage vacation to remember at
LIMBERLOST LODGE, located on Chub Lake.
Modern Housekeeping Cottages, fully equipped
to be your home away from home.
- Devonshire Inn on the Lake
Location: Wellington, Ontario.
Phone:Toll free: 1-800-544-9937
Fax: 1(613) 399-1960
A warm welcome ... a breathtaking waterfront location ... charming comfortable bedrooms ... a
crackling winter fire ... and the soothing sounds of the wind and the waves - all in a quaint village in
one of the most beautiful islands in Lake Ontario.
Initially built in the 1870's as the Wellington Foundry and converted to the private residence of the
Niles family in the 1890's, today, the Devonshire is an intimate Bed and Breakfast Inn nestled in the
village of Wellington, Prince Edward County, just 2 hours east of Toronto.
- Guinevere's Bed & Breakfast
Location: Elora, Ontario.
Phone: 1(519) 846-5794
Fax: 1(519) 846-0866
Guinevere's a romantic bed & breakfast nestled in the middle of beautiful Elora,
a small community 15 minutes north of Guelph. Overlooking a park and the Grand river, this century home with a wraparound porch, is only a two minute walk from the falls, boutiques, antiques, entertainment, as well as fishing, hiking in the Elora Gorge.
- Pine Tree House Bed & Breakfast
Location: ORILLIA, Ontario.
C.1882 Victorian Home. Warm, comfortable surroundings.
Non-Smoking Adults. Antiques, Quilts in a charming atmosphere.
Just two rooms. Afternoon Tea. Fireplace. Air-conditioned
Full Breakfast. Walk to Downtown, Waterfront, Antique shops
and Orillia Opera House.
- REST AWHILE
Location: Orillia, Ontario.
A comfortable cozy home, with antiques, fireplace and stencilled walls. All on one level, for wheelchair access. Rest in our larger, bright bedrooms and enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning. Join us for tea in the Florida room overlooking a beautiful pond and graden.
5 minutes to downtown & the Opera House.
Season: May to October; other months by appointment.
- holiday homes.canada Vacation accommodation in Canada. Choose from 100's of properties - extended stay or B&B's. No commissions