is the local business directory that offers a free service to users, companies and professionals, and allows users to easily find the services they are looking for in their area, thanks to a comprehensive listing of more than 1 million businesses in Canada.
- Tourism & Relocation to Vancouver BC
2VancouverBC.com provides relevant information on Vancouver for travelers, newcomers and immigrants.
- Travel Insurance for Canada RBC Travel Insurance for Canadians and Visitors. Deluxe Insurance Package, Trip cancellation, snowbird medical insurance. Visitors to Canada Plans for new immigrants, students and visitors.
- Whistler Lodgings at Goski.ca GoSki.ca offers ski vacation info in Canada. Get your accommodations through private rentals of lodges, chalets, and condos throughout Canada. Find a great Canadian Ski Resort to stay on your next skiing vacation.
- Canadian Landscape Photography by Terra-Vista Studios A gallery of photographic images from across Canada. The natural environment is the focus, but points of interest, structures, and objects are included.
- Howard Sanders - Your Local Pender Island, BC Realtor Properties and homes for sale on Pender Island, British Columbia, Canada. Listings include Pender Island real estate, Gulf Island waterfront properties and Vancouver Island homes.
- Images in Focus My photography is as much as a personal passion as it is a service offering and I believe it shows through my work.
- Toronto Maple Leafs Tickets, blue jays tickets, toronto concerts tickets, toronto tickets broker Sell Toronto Maple Leafs Tickets, Blue Jays Tickets, Montreal Canadiens Tickets, Ottawa Senators Tickets, Toronto Concerts Tickets, From a Toronto Based Ticket Broker.
- Bruce Peninsula Huron Shores Cottage Rentals Over 250 private waterfront cottages on the Bruce Peninsula and Georgain Bay
- Halton Web Connections Provides access to government, agencies and local organizations' information and services. The links are of special interest to the citizens of Halton, Ontario, Canada. And to those who are proud to be Canadians.
- Blueberry Gardens Come enjoy the sights and sound of the real Sunshine Coast in our new cedar shingled cabin. Self contained cottage nestled amongst mature fir, cedar, and maple trees with a South facing ocean view overlooking organic gardens.
- Aboriginal BC - Experience Canadian Aboriginal Culture Aboriginal BC is here to help you experience First Nations Canada as you explore traditional lands and waters in the province.
- Canadian SoN Photography My collection of Photographs I've taken in Canada.
- Rocky Mountain Trench Adventures RMTA brings you winter or summer adventure packages for snowmobiling, fishing or jetboating in the BC Rocky Mountains.
- A Canadian Experience A Canadian Expereince is a tour company that's dedicated to providing its clientel with fun, and enlightening, "soft-adventure" experiences from across Canada.
- Yarmouth Nova Scotia The beauty,character,heritage and charm of Canada's hidden jewel.
- CanuckAbroad - Travel Europe and Expatriate Guides CanuckAbroad is a resource for Canadians backpacking / traveling
overseas and Canadians living abroad. Information about jobs, eurail
passes, hotels, and a lively discussion forum.
- Singing Sands Bed & Breakfast Located in the beautiful Singing Sands area of Comox on
Vancouver Island, just steps from the beach with wonderful ocean views. We
offer two en-suite queen rooms and use of hot tub. Enjoy our full gourmet
breakfast which will keep you going all day. Telephone (250) 339 3552 Toll free 1-866-339-3551
- Algonquin Dog Sled Adventures 1 to 5 day, all incluive Dog Sled Adventures in Algonquin Park, Ontario. Round trip transportation from Toronto available for scheduled trips.
- Fishpot Lake resort A family fishing resort 75 miles west of Quesnel, B.C.
8 Lakeshore log cabins, 20 campsites.
- Howse's House
Need to get away? You're welcome at Howse's House.....a bright, charming self-contained home located in the seaside town of Gibsons Landing on B.C.'s rugged west coast. The Sunshine Coast offers a wealth of natural beauty, lots of outdoor recreational activities and many local artistic venues. We are conveniently located with a panoramic view, loads of privacy and peace and quiet. We are family friendly and wheel chair accessible. Please visit our website at www.howseshouse.com. You're home at Howses House!
- BelleisleBay.org BelleisleBay.org is a window on the WWW to the Belleisle Bay region of Kings County, New Brunswick in Canada. The aim of BelleisleBay.org is to provide information and to promote the growing tourism potential of the Belleisle Bay area.
- DIY Canada Immigration - Dedicated to providing the necessary tools, knowledge, and resources to submit and manage your Canadian immigration application yourself.
- Casa Mora Bed and Breakfast - Casa Mora is centrally located on Vancouver's west side near the city's best restaurants, best beaches and parks and offers luxury, self-catering suites and bed and breakfast rooms. High speed internet access in all units. Views of the North Shore mts. Exotic garden and hot tub. Call 1.800.294.9984 or email: email@example.com
- Winward House - Watch whales, birds and icebergs from this comfortable ocean front vacation home on the rugged North Shore of Conception Bay. - Newfoundland
- GALLANT HOUSE LUXURY PRIVATE HOLIDAY ESTATE Gallant House Estate a luxury holiday villa with private helicopter, limousine/chauffer,personal chef, maid & butler, inclusive to all guests
- Trail Canada the personal Canadian Travel Guide Guide to travelling in Canada based on a journey by James Shearer. Contains photos, video clips, a travel diary as well as a detailed Canadian travel directory and message board. Areas Covered: Across Canada
- Niagara Winery Tours
Sightsee Toronto & Niagara. Winery Tours. Airport service ot Hamilton, Toronto, Buffalo
- By the Bay Bed and Breakfast , Sechelt, Sunshine Coast. Located in the heart of the spectacular Porpoise Bay Inlet. 2 fully self contained view suites, 150 feet to beach, Private parking & entrances, hot tub, barbeque, fireplaces, cozy and romantic. Look for our getaway specials.
- Montreal: A Celebration Restaurant reviews, walking tour, vintage photos, culture. Montreal Jazz, Montreal walking tours, and more.
- God's Mountain Crest Chalet Best Places Northwest gave a 3*** rating and classify the chalet to be "The Club Med of Bed and Breakfasts",
Guests consider it to be the ultimate guest lodge B&B in the sunny Okanagan Valley Wine Country
- holiday homes.canada Vacation accommodation in Canada. Choose from 100's of properties - extended stay or B&B's. No commissions
- Balmoral Farm Vacation
Relax in comfort and security at this exclusive farm vacation in peaceful, pastoral Nova Scotia. No host on site and no other vacationers to distract you.
- Canadian 360 Photo Tours
360º Panoramic Photo Tours of Canada, Canadian communities, scenic areas, special events and historic places.
We are a motorcoach tour company. We take pride in Atlantic Canada and love showing it off to others!
- Blue Moon Retreat - Resort near Algonquin Park
Unique, year round resort of only 6 housekeeping cottages/houses on 22 acres with over 1500 feet of frontage on quiet lake between Bancroft and Barrys Bay and close to Algonquin Park. Many amenities: Tennis, Sauna, Hot Tubs, Jacuzzi, fireplaces, pedal boats, canoes, satellite TV, 52" TV, and much more all at no extra cost. Many year round activities in the area; e.g. Bancroft Gemboree, family rafting, dog sledding, Horse back riding, naturalist led tours, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling (top and major regional trails very close). Perfect base during fall colours and studio tours.
First choice for information on Perth, Ontario. What to see in Perth. What to do in Perth. Where to stay and where to eat while in Perth.
- Snowmobile tours, Snowmobiling in Canada, Snowmobiles rentals and guided tours in Quebec Canada Welcome to Snowmobile in Canada .com richest and most complete website on Snowmobiling Travel . Rentals and guided tours
- Your flower gardening guide How to create a flower garden that's in bloom all season long. Tips for beautifying your yard with long-blooming annuals and perennials. How to grow and care for annuals, perennials, ornamental grasses, flowering bulbs. Garden design how-to tips, easy water garden, shade gardening, growing from seed and garden tools.
Information on touring Yvonne's Country Garden.
- Bigpacific Sunshine Coast Tourism Information
Comprehensive travel guide for the Sunshine Coast of BC - accommodation, recreation, history, photo albums, getaways, relocation information and more.
- Canada Vacations Canadian Culture's directory focusing on Vacational Bed & Breakfast, Resorts, Hotels and Motels all across Canada - we are dedicated to promote Tourism in Canada.
- Adventure New Brunswick Heart pounding thrills or unspoiled wilderness, find your adventure in Canada's picture province
- Gibsons District & Chamber Tourism website - Visit the Sunshine Coast! Whether you are investigating an economic opportunity in the area, thinking about retiring here, or just want to visit the scenic Sunshine Coast for the weekend, we hope this website will help you.
- AT THE COTTAGE.com A Resource Directory for cottagers and outdoor enthusiasts that includes cottage real estate, rentals, accommodations, tourist attractions, plus other related services and a on-line store
- Suncoast Sailcruises Canada Suncoast Sailcruise Canada, Gibsons, British Columbia. Co-operative group
charters on the 40ft cutter "istress", ecocruises and sail-training from
Gibsons Harbour sailing the Sunshine Coast and Gulf Islands from March
through October with experienced professional John Roper as
- Canadirect, The Northern Voice
Four Seasons Travel, Outdoors & Recreation News, Info & MAPS from
Northern British Columbia, Prince George,B.C. Canada
FREE Classifieds for individuals !
Affordable Advertising Rates, Come and Check Us Out !
- Miniature World - "The Greatest Little Show On Earth!"
Over 80 miniature displays depicting a variety of themes or times in history. There are dollhouses, railroad and circus models, space 2201, Olde London Towne, plus much more.
- Dreemskerry Heritage Bed and Breakfast Victoria, BC, Canada Dreemskerry is nestled in the heart of Rockland,steps away from Craigdarroch Castle and the Lt.Governor's residence. Enjoy leisurely walks beside beautiful gardens and treed boulevards and stately mansions to reach other tourist attractions.
- Personalized itineraries and Tours, Vancouver Island, BC Our year-round personalized tours are all inclusive and feature the better accommodations and cuisine in our forest-to-sea environment.
- Victoria & Vancouver Island Visitor's Guide Our online travel guide offers detailed info on lodging, maps to most popular destinations, sightseeing, garden tours, whale watching & wildlife-viewing expeditions, scuba diving, ocean kayaking and many other outdoor activities.
- A Place at Penny's b&b Vancouver BC Canada.
Penny's bed and breakfast offers antique
decorated suites with fully contained
kitchens, private bathrooms, TV, cable,
private phones, free parking and laundry
facilities. All only 4 min to downtown
- ACTIVE Special Needs TRAVEL All Travel & Group Tours.
Specializing in Disabled and Special Needs Travel.
- Tall Trees Bed & Breakfast Unique 1930's home, located in a quiet residential area, just 10 minutes walk to downtown, but away from the hustle and bustle.Two spacious rooms, each with private bathrooms and entrances.Clean,comfortable and informal. Full Canadian breakfast.Children welcome.
- NovaTrails Explore Nova Scotia with us. We have maps, hiking guides, free brouchures, and lots of other suff
- Canadians Landscapes & Landforms Collection of photos (350+) of Canadian Landscapes and landforms with brief geological explanations.
- Canadian Tourism Commission/Commission canadianne du tourisme
- Montreal e-Guide! Exhaustive guide to Montreal with interactive maps.
- Toronto Radio Web Pages Toronto and Canadian Radio Broadcasting links and information including home of the Canadian Broadcasters mailing list.
- PictureBook Canada
- Montreal: A Celebration Restaurant reviews, walking tour, vintage photos, culture.
- Canadian-Tourist.com Providing travelers with a fun and effective tool in planning their leisure and living time.