- tmi Publications Publisher of books by Canadian authors, edited, designed and printed in Canada. Titles: "I Was There" a soldier's biography, "Honouring the Child" a teacher writes about young children.
- Honouring the Child A Canadian teacher writes about her experience in founding a child centred activity based school in Vancouver, and the importance of creativity and co-operation in young children's learning
- A Canadian Soldier's Life Story Frank Proctor joined the Regina Rifles in 1939, landed in Normandy on D-Day, and helped liberate Holland. After the war he started his own business and became an award winning artist.
- Editions Dédicaces Les éditions Dédicaces souhaitent établir un rapprochement entre les auteurs et les lecteurs en organisant régulièrement des lancements-dédicaces et des événements culturels de toutes sortes.
- China Miner China Miner sells fine china, pottery, collectibles and ceramics in all price ranges.
- Stories Told Told provides a collection of images and stories told to Judge Thomas Berrger during the Mackenzie Valley about life on the land in the NWT.
- Unitt Enterprises Small Canadian Publisher of Books for Canadian Collectors. Cross Canada Priceguide to Antiques and All that Glitters (Valueguide to Jewellery of Gustav Sherman)
- First Choice Books Print on demand publishing and book binding services
- On Spec Magazine On Spec is Canada's longest-running journal of Science Fiction, and other stories of the Fantastic. We give emerging Canadian writers a paying market for their work.
- NatashaPsychic.com If you want to become psychic, you can. If you think you are psychic, you probably are. If you are uncomfortable with being psychic, you are not alone. When you choose to see your psychic ability as a blessing, it becomes one!
Check out her new book called - Aaagh! I Think I'm Psychic (And You Can Be Too)
- Make Your Dreams Come True! Finest educational books available. Be your own boss - this family-oriented home-based enterprise has unlimited income potential. Expand your home library, supply award-winning books to your community, build a thriving business!
- Potluck Cookbook Take Potluck! 101 Tasty, Simple Dishes for Your Potluck Party offers cooks easy to read, transportable recipes that will be a hit at any party.
- Usborne Books at Home
Usborne Books at Home offers to you: award-winning children's books, extra income, business-building opportunities and a free trip to Hawaii. Want to find out more? Visit my site!
- I was There - Frank Proctor
A Canadian Soldier's Real Life Adventure Story
Summary: Frank Proctor grew up in a coal mining town near Durham, England, came to Saskatchewan to work in the grain harvest, enlisted in the Regina Rifles on the outbreak of war, trained in Canada and England, landed in Normandy on D-Day, fought through France and Holland to Germany, returned to Canada and moved to Mission, B.C., where he raised his family and operated his own business until retirement to the beauty of his art.
Read this gripping first hand account by a Canadian infantryman of his personal experiences in the tremendous events resulting in the liberation of Europe.
- Violet the Pilot in Canada Violet the Pilot in
Canada is a site regarding children's book, merchandise etc. Violet flies
a Floatplane in Kenora, Ontario Canada while on a fishing trip
- Whitlands Publishing - publishing the bestselling books of J. Robert Whittle
and Joyce Sandilands - Bestselling historical novels by J. Robert Whittle and a children's
series by Joyce Sandilands.
- Go with the Flow A collection of poetry and photographs about canoeing and other pleasures.
- Cross Canada Priceguide - Only current Priceguide to Canadian Antiques & Collectibles produced by Canadians in Canadian$ .
Result of 20,000 km trip from St John's to Victoria visiting over 100 dealers.
- Don Taylor Bookbinder - Hand bookbinding in Toronto, Ontario since 1980 Hand Bookbinding : fine binding, design bindings, corporate binding, edition binding, presentation bindings, portfolios, props, boxes, restoration
- Rehearsing With Gods Photographs and Essays on the Bread & Puppet Theater - Rehearsing With Gods Photographs and Essays on the Bread & Puppet Theater by Canadian
photographer Ronald T Simon. Essays by Marc Estrin. A new book on Peter Schumann's world famous Bread & Puppet Theater explores a profound relationship between art, archetypes, and the landscape. Chelsea Green Publishing.
- Small Reflections Original poetry by a Canadian author, with tributes to other talented Canadians, safety and social justice causes, and with a high regard for web ethics, ease of navigation, and load time.
- The Porcupine's Quill Award-winning Canadian literary press.
- Volodimir Barabash (1900-1989) Poet of Optimism Site dedicated to this Ukrainian-Canadian poet and philosopher.